* Danang Hi-Tech Park is located in Hoa Lien and Hoa Ninh commune, Hoa Vang district, Danang city
* Danang Hi-tech Park is on the Danang – Quang Ngai expressway which connects all parts of the key economic zones in Central Vietnam: Chan May Economic zone (Thua Thien Hue Province), Chu Lai – Ky Ha Economic zone (Quang Nam Province), Dung Quat Economic zone (Quang Ngai Province).
- 5km from Lieu Chieu Port.
- 17km from Danang International Airport.
- 22km from the center city
- 25km from Tien Sa seaport.
* The total planning area: 1,128.40 hectares.
II. NATURAL CONDITIONS
Danang Hi-Tech Park is located on a terrain, thus not being flooded in the rainy season. The park is surrounded by mountains to the south and the north, which help minimize the negative effects of typhoons.
Geologically, the system here is metamorphically-graded and crystallized (with crystalline schists), which helps facilitate the infrastructure construction, ensure inexpensive costs in dealing with subsidence work during construction (Geological map of Vietnam - Cambodia – Laos, 1935, J.Fromaget and colleagues).
3. Ecological environment
Danang Hi-Tech Park area is in eco-harmony with the natural landscape, clean natural environment, with plain, mountains, and forests, adjacent to the Cu De River, and not far away from the Ba Na Hills Resort. Within the planned boundary is located Hoa Trung lake which an area of over 86 hectares of water surface, contributing to enhanced ecology and landscape of the Hi-Tech Park.
Lô A17, đường Trung tâm, Khu công nghệ cao, xã Hòa Liên, huyện Hòa Vang, Đà Nẵng
Điện thoại bộ phận Tiếp nhận hồ sơ và Trả kết quả cho công dân, tổ chức: 0236.3666100.