Implementation of Official Letter No. 5316/UBND-VHXH dated August 11th 2020 of the Chairman of Da Nang City People's Committee on the continued implementation of measures to prevent and control the COVID-19 epidemic according to Directive No. 16/CT-TTg dated March 31st 2020 of the Prime Minister and Official Letter No. 5166/UBND-SYT dated August 4th 2020 of the Chairman of the City People's Committee on urgently continue implementing the prevention and control of the COVID-19 epidemic. The Danang Hi-Tech Park and Industrial Zones Authority recommends that enterprises in High-Tech park and Industrial zones in Da Nang city continue to implement:
1. Continue to apply the measure of social isolation according to Directive No. 16/CT-TTg dated March 31st 2020 of the Prime Minister from 0:00, on August 12th 2020 until new notice (take effect from 13:00 on August 11th 2020 in Hoa Van district). The implementation of quarantine under the Prime Minister's Directive No. 16/CT-TTg dated March 31st 2020, in the coming time, needs to be more drastic and effective, especially the strict implementation of household isolation; forcing everyone to stay at home and only go out in case buying food, medicine, first aid, working at factories; manufacturing facilities, service providers, essential goods and other emergencies not being shut down.
2. Enterprises have the responsibility to strictly organize the prevention of epidemic in enterprises, factories, workshops, and employees; propagating, urging and reminding employees to voluntarily comply with epidemic prevention requirements and measures, actively participate in medical declarations according to regulations; seriously and fully implement measures to protect themselves and their family and actively and responsibly participate in epidemic prevention and control activities under the guidance of the Department of Health in Official Dispatch No.1408/SYT-NVY April 28th 2020 on the implementation of measures to prevent and control COVID-19 epidemics at workplaces and self-assessment of the risk of COVID-19 infection at production and business establishments with a size of 200 employees above.
If the enterprise has 200 or more employees working in the Hi-Tech Park and Industrial Zones, it is recommended that enterprises self-assess the risk of Covid-19 infection at their business and production establishments and send results to the Danang Hi-Tech Park and Industrial Zones Authority before August 15th 2020, followed by a report to the Danang Hi-Tech Park and Industrial Zones Authority before 4:00 p.m. on every Friday to synthesize and report to the Steering Committee for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 in Da Nang city.
Enterprises continue to strengthen measures to prevent and fight epidemic by Cleaning factories, disinfecting, equipping hand sanitizer, medical antiseptic solution, 100% of workers must have their temperature measured and wear mask correctly when going in, out and working at the factory; the cafeteria area must be clean, divided into more shifts than usual to limit crowds; the dining table is set up with at at lease 2-meter distancing; people sitting with partitions and ensuring space at least 1 meter.
In the case of an enterprise with positive case of SARS COV2, the enterprise is responsible for immediately contacting the district health center for guidance on classification F1, F2 according to regulations and quickly disinfecting the factory and implementing epidemic prevention under the guidance of the health agency. The Company must has a written report on the situation of the case, the implementation of epidemic prevention, classification F1, F2, and sent it to the Danang Hi-Tech Park and Industrial Zones Authority as soon as possible.
3. In case the employee has to stop working due to the direct impact of the COVID-19 epidemic or the enterprise has difficulty in raw materials resulting in an inadequate job placement, the enterprise is requested to follow instructions for payment of work stoppage wages and benefits for employees during work stoppages related to the COVID-19 epidemic under the guidance in Official Letter No.849/SLDTBXH-LĐTLBHXH dated March 27th 2020 of the Department of Labor - Da Nang City Social and Invalids.
4. Regarding the implementation of Social Insurance (Social Insurance) and Health Insurance (Health Insurance) due to the impact of the COVID-19 epidemic, please follow the instructions in Official Letter No. 489 / BHXH-QLT dated 18/3/2020 of the Social Insurance of Da Nang city on the implementation of the Social Insurance affected by the COVID-19 epidemic.
5. Enterprises producing and trading in commodities permitted to operate under the provisions of the epidemic situation shall have a plan to extend the appropriate production and business schedule and take measures to prevent the Covid-19 epidemic according to regulations. Continue to implement Official Letter No. 1797/BQL-QLDN & LĐ dated July 27th 2020, Official Letter No. 1823/BQL-QLDN & LĐ dated July 28th 2020 and Official Letter No. 1884/BQL-QLDN & LĐ dated August 3rd 2020 of the Board. Managing the drastic implementation of measures to prevent the Covid-19 epidemic according to Directive 05/CT-UBND of the Chairman of the City People's Committee.
The Danang Hi-Tech Park and Industrial Zones Authority recommends that enterprises in Hi-Tech park and Industrial zones seriously implement above instruction./.
The Danang Hi-Tech Park and Industrial Zones Authority
Labor and Enterprise Management Division.